Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or
employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Varous insurances are accepted including:
BSBS, BCN, MHN-Tricare, Mititary Source One, Priority,
Aetna, Medicare, Value Options, Cofinity, Cigna, UBC and
ome Medicaid plans (UHC-Great Lakes, Merridan, Molina) and others.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment,
and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required
to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here
. Please add in your message
any preferred days and/or times and I will try to accomodate you.
Please contact me
for further information. For a list of commonly asked
questions, click here